Always one step ahead
Our workflows and technical equipment are focused on just one goal – offering our customers the very best quality. That’s why we use perfectly coordinated and highly innovative technologies across the entire workflow, from premedia to platemaking and from printing to finishing.
We use the market-leading technology of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG. As a concept customer of this company, we are one of 12 printshops in Europe working in partnership with Heidelberger Druckmaschinen to co-develop technical innovations to market readiness.
For all our media services, we use market-leading software systems and future-focused technologies that we link up in intelligent ways.
However, the constant drive towards innovation is not an end in itself. Our aim is rather to offer our customers tomorrow’s standards today – and therefore give them a real edge over the competition.
Our technical equipment in detail:
- Mac workstations with OS X operating system, equipped with latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud (including InDesign CS6), Microsoft Office and Quark XPress 10
- Heidelberg Prinect workflow from monitoring of incoming data to sheet assembly with Prinect Signa Station
- Fully automated Dalim PDF workflow with soft proofs and digital print approvals
- WoodWing multi-channel publishing and editorial system
Media management and processing via ELVIS digital asset management system
- Database publishing with market-leading priint:suite from WERK II (priint:comet plug-in for Adobe InDesign)
- Digital proofs (Epson 7800) generated by Prinect Profile Toolbox (certified to ISO 12647-2 Process Standard Offset)
- HP plotter for printing up to A0 format
Duplex colour laser printer with stitching module
- Fully automated CtP (Computer to Plate) Supra-Setter 105 from Heidelberg
- Plate developer for digitally imaged printing plates (suitable for UV)
- Heidelberger Speedmaster XL 105-6+L with Image ControlMax. format 750 x 1050 mm For substrates 0.03 – 1.00 mm thick Coating unit, InkLine, IR and hot-air drying in delivery
- Heidelberger Speedmaster XL 106-5+L with Inpress Control Max. format 750 x 1060 mm For substrates 0.03 – 1.00 mm thick Coating unit, InkLine, IR and hot-air drying in delivery
- Heidelberger Speedmaster SX 52-5+L with Image Control Max. format 370 x 520 mm For substrates 0.03 – 0.4 mm thick
- Combination press for processing conventional and UV inks, coating unit for water-based and UV coatings, IR and hot-air dryers, and UV interdeck and end-of-press dryers
- Varimatrix CS 105-75 die cutter with cutting pressure of 300 tonnes in 750 x 1050 mm format with integrated stripping station
- Heidelberg cylinder and platen press, A3 and A4 formats, with hot-foil embossing device for creasing, scoring, punching, perforating, embossing and numbering
- 2 Canon imagePRESS C6010VP
max. 483 x 330 mm formats
Maximum Productivity on media up to 325 gsm
- 3 Heidelberg Stahlfolder folding machines (latest model) 820 x 1200 mm with touchscreen control
- Heidelberg Twinstacker delivery systems
- Palamides Delta 703 delivery system with banding units
- 2 Polar cutting lines
- Heidelberg ST 350 saddlestitcher with 6 stations plus cover feeder and compensating stacker